Friday, February 24, 2017
Leaps and Bounds at 8 Months
This last month has been monumental for Gracie. She has learned to crawl, cut two teeth, began liking solids, and claps. The landslide of milestones has begun.
Two major traits about Gracie; one negative and one positive.
First the negative: she has been my worst sleeper. I can't say she can take all the blame though. She has had the most inconsistent schedule/routine. I was kind of a sleep Nazi with the other two but life's responsibilities make it hard for me this round. Plus she has cut teeth earlier than Max and Ella did. I really wish she would at least sleep through the night though.
Second: she is my happiest baby. I think that my be why I let the crummy sleep slide. Not only is she content without ample sleep, but usually still happy. This girl smiles all the time. Though she has showed signs of stranger danger, more often than not, she smiles at anyone and everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such a cute baby! and I'm sorry she doesn't sleep good but I believe my kids have been worse..haha! but maybe because they aren't so content like she is. I love how smiley she is-her eyes sparkle!
https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/hal-yang-harus-diperhatikan-saat.html
Post a Comment