Friday, March 24, 2017
Now she's Nine Months
The day Gracie turned 9 months were with the Poulsen family. Gracie was able to see her namesake, Grandma Grace. I cherish these moments which are so rare and special.
This girl cut teeth. Ugh, it is her Achilles' heal. She does well through the day but we have had some rough nights. She is still my most happiest baby though.
I love watching Gracie's excitement with her siblings. She kicks her feet and starts jabbering when she sees them. It is the most heartwarming affection to watch.
She is full on crawling. I've had to keep on eye on her with the stairs but luckily she likes to be nearby people so it's not too often she wonders off to them. Once she started crawling it didn't take her long to learn to pull herself up as well. It's so cute to see how proud she is of herself.
So far there is nothing she doesn't eat. She loves solids and has begun feeding herself. Her favorites are applesauce and bread. She takes after her mom.
I knew it had to come eventually, and it did this past month; stranger danger. When we are out somewhere she will initially smile, at almost anyone, but if they move in and try to talked to her she starts crying. I'm still impressed how much she smiles at everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment